WELCOME TO ADVANCED GERM CONTROL

Our goal at Advanced Germ Control is to provide a comprehensive and innovative solution to significantly lower the number of illnesses and infections caused by dangerous Pathogens found in the environment

Read More

HEALTHCARE

Reduce the chances of acquiring a Healthcare Acquired Infection.

RESIDENTIAL

Give your family a home that is more than Clean. .

EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES

Provide a cleaner healthier learning Environment.

BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIAL

Prevent cross contamination of germs, viruses, and harmful Pathogens.

How You Fight Back

With Antimicrobial Protection

The Advanced Germ Control Process uses electrostatic technology with EPA-registered products. This gives long-term protection to eliminate and prevent germs on all treated surfaces. We apply a bio-static liquid polymer to every surface that kill microbes and sanitizes treated areas at 99.999%. This application stays sanitized for up to 90 days, regardless of human touch and re-contamination. It works through a “mechanical kill” rather than as a chemical disinfectant. The polymer bonds to the surface to form a protective barrier. The polymer is an electrostatic wall of charged spikes formed at the molecular level. It attracts all bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and mold. The spikes puncture the germ’s cell wall so they cannot survive or reproduce.

Learn about our process

Services

Assessment and Testing

More

Disinfection Services

More

Preventative Services

More

Emergency Services

More
  • Cutting Edge Disinfection and Antimicrobial Prevention.
  • Using cutting edge technology, Advanced Germ Control will unleash an invisible army to protect your workplace or home from harmful bacteria, viruses, allergens, molds, fungus, Volatile Organic Compounds and odors.
  • Safe to use around humans, pets and the environment. Safe to use on children’s and pet toys.
  • Our process and hospital grade, GREEN & NON-TOXIC solution will disinfect and deodorize every surface, crack and crevice of your indoor environment and will last up to 90 days!
  • Our EPA registered, non- toxic, hospital grade disinfectant is odorless, bio- degradable, hypo-allergenic, and non-corrosive.
  • Our solutions and methods of application are more effective than bleach without the harmful side effects that bleach causes.
  • Safe for application on fabrics and Hard Surfaces.
  • We offer full range disinfection and Infection Prevention services from residential homes to industrial facilities.